Monday, January 26, 2009

The Start

Hey there supernatural buffs, a big welcome and thankyou for joining me on my very first entry in the all new blog:"The Paranormal Postings".

Get your daily fix of the supernatural, paranormal and just plain strange occurances, places and people. W'ell explore some mythology, decipher some legends and debate upon the evidence (or lack thereof).
Stay tuned if it sounds like something you'd enjoy, as I plan to continuously post more to build a nice little blog here for all of us paranormal loving beings.
You can be a part of it too, by either simply reading my blog, adding your thoughts, telling me what you think, what you'd like to read about, or even by sending in your very own true experiences.
IMPORTANT: Please note that by sending me your experiences, you are consenting to the possible use of them in my postings. Use of your name or email in my posts will not be used unless upon specific request.


Ghosthunters, Haunted house dwellers, Paranormal researchers, horror enthusiasts, scared litte childern - You're all welcome here!

No comments:

Post a Comment