Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Wow, almost a year after that last post promising a return to PP I never quite did make a comeback.... Better late than never I say.

Anyway, lately I have been thinking about my past ghosthunting days. I havent been on an investigation in perhaps almost 2 years.
Why? Because time hasn't permitted, and there's simply no one to go with anymore. All the friends and fellow enthusiasts I used to hunt with have moved away to better places, and alas, I am the only one left. Investigations are never as much fun by yourself.
So it got me thinking... What if I were to form another group, a local paranormal society with people who; although they may be complete strangers at first, share the same love and passion of the unkown?
People who would be willing to donate one or two weekends a month to conducting research and investigations at active locations around the downs?
Yes, That's exactly what I'll do.

If you live in the Darling Downs region of QLD Australia and are interested, send me a comment or email and we may get this thing rolling.

No comments:

Post a Comment